We didn’t get to online reputation management in the last class, but we will be addressing it soon. It’s time to start thinking about it. You can do that by reading some of these posts:
- Auburn PR student Christi Eubanks asks for the Dos and Don’ts of Online Reputation Management.
- Auburn instructor Robert French responds with his own posting.
- as does Heather Yaxley, who lectures at Bournemouth University.
- and Paull Young of Converseon in New York.
- and Michael Allison, a PR student at Royal Roads University.
- and Australian PR consultant Lee Hopkins.
- check out the resources provided by Distilled, a British web consultancy with a focus on reputation management.